April 27, 2009

ABC Podcast, Episode #43 and visual aids

This episode of Awesomed By Comics actually happened! And is brought to you by a rehabilitated hard drive and One Note Zen. We read enlightening listener email, celebrate teabagging (never gets old!), turn a critical eye to editorial planning, disagree over Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader, and generally go off the rails, but adorably so, I'm sure. Join now and pay nothing until 2009.

Download/subscribe to the show in the right sidebar, and leave an iTunes review! Tell us what you think in the comments, or visit our show forum.

Cover(s) of the Week

Evie's pick, from The Outsiders #17, cover by Lee Garbett:


Aaron's pick, from Thor #601, variant cover by Marko Djurdjevic:


Panel(s) of the Week

From Invincible #61 by Robert Kirkman and Ryan Ottley:

Evie's pick, from Jack of Fables #33 (The Great Fables Crossover #2) by Bill Willingham, Matt Sturges and Russ Braun:

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey cool! Thanks for reading my comment. Love the show.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! new podcast! new podcast! :D

I have to admit, I was a bit miffed like that reader who was asking about your hatred of Reed, but I'll be on the lookout now. And I also agree with that person who said it was like an intellectual, yet casual convo with some friends.

I hope everyone is doing well, busy as you are, and finally! Some revelation on your pokemon obsessions as well!

I, for one, would like to hear more about it. After the comic book reviews of course.

Jase said...

Hi Evie and Aaron, thank you kindly for responding to my query regarding Reed Richards.

And I enjoyed the show :^)